more information on how to join

Norm Olson

Aug 10, 2016, 8:58:57 PM8/10/16
to Robert Jacobson, alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your inquiry about Alaska and the Militia here. First
things first.... You say you want to move to Alaska. That's great.
When you make the move, let us know so that someone in the area of
your choice can contact you. In the meantime, I will add your email
address to the Alaska Militia Network forum. You'll get an
invitation in just a few minutes. You will be automatically
subscribed to the forum.

Norm Olson

On 8/1/16, Robert Jacobson <peacema...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Commander, I see the writing on the wall and it's time to get out of Dodge.
> I am a Vet and want to move to AK and stand up when it's time, I'm married
> and have 1 son 8 years old and we have been getting ready for the SHTF, IT'S
> TIME TO MAKE OUR MOVE. Please contact me with what we need to do to get more
> involved and join your organization.
>

> Yours Truly
>

> Jake J

southcentr...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2016, 9:31:23 PM8/10/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Jake we have a strong network across the state you will be welcomed into.

Sent from my iPhone
> --
> --
> To post send email to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
>
> "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
>
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Alaska Citizens Militia" group.

jame...@yahoo.com

Aug 10, 2016, 9:48:18 PM8/10/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
I've been watching for a while. I need to get connected. I gave up on Fakebook so I'm out of the loop on a lot of stuff. Hate social media... Nothing but a bunch of drama and government profiling

Sent from my iPhone

David Luntz

Aug 10, 2016, 10:25:00 PM8/10/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com