Washington post update

Ray Southwell

Jan 28, 2016, 11:16:47 AM1/28/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
We all stand alone. Stand on principle not because others do. Watch how quickly we turn our backs on those arrested and killed. Just as we did with Schaeffer Cox.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/01/28/more-oregon-occupiers-arrested-others-leave-as-standoff-appears-to-dwindle/

Sent from my iPad

Stevan Geiger

Jan 28, 2016, 12:25:10 PM1/28/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Well let's figure out how to stand together as it's the only way to prevail

Sent from my iPhone
> --
> --
> To post send email to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
>
> "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
>
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Alaska Citizens Militia" group.

Norm Olson

Jan 28, 2016, 8:26:16 PM1/28/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com

This is the biggest shame of all. The agents of the central government
CANNOT BE TRUSTED. Patriot folks who have harmed no one and destroyed no
property are being prosecuted under a law from 1860s that was aimed at
confederate sympathizers in the north who were occupying Union buildings.
The Peninsula Clarion has an article today that pretty well sums it up. One
of the fed goons said, if someone leaves the scene of without permission,
he/she is committing a felony of impeding a federal investigation. You're
running away is an act of AGGRESSION! That means that if you walk or run
from a fed, you can be shot because you are impeding a federal
investigation.

You'll have to read the article yourself, but the Clarion feels that it is
not important enough to post on their website.

On the bright side, think that this is just another added injustice. There
will be some answer given. You'll remember a lone wolf named McVeigh.
Pay back is indeed possible.

Norm

> "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free
> State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be
> infringed."
>
> ---
> "Alaska Citizens Militia" group.
> email to alaska-citizens-m...@googlegroups.com.