Seeking Contact

Norm Olson

Feb 19, 2016, 5:21:40 PM2/19/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com, jame...@yahoo.com
John Ament needs a contact in the MatSu borough.

Regards,

John: I'm forwarding your request to the Alaska Militia Forum.
Someone should be in contact with you shortly.

Let me know if you'd like to be added to the forum. It's a discussion
group made up of militia/patriot folks across Alaska. Email me
at norm...@gmail.com if you're interested.

Norm Olson, Forum Moderator

Feb 19, 2016, 9:37:02 PM2/19/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com