Fwd: Your parental rights will be decided in less than 7 days

kath mccubbins carlson

Nov 7, 2016, 9:06:38 PM11/7/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Kathy McCubbins" <kathym...@gmail.com>
Date: Nov 7, 2016 11:24 AM
Subject: Fwd: Your parental rights will be decided in less than 7 days
To: <kathm...@gmail.com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "#SaveFiltering" <Br...@savefiltering.emailnb.com>
Date: Nov 7, 2016 5:09 AM
To: "Kathy McCubbins" <kathym...@gmail.com>

_savefiltering-logo-black.png

Hey Kathy --

It’s Bryan from #SaveFiltering. If you have not heard the preliminary induction for the VidAngel case has been moved (again) to November 14th. That’s just 1 week from today. To top it all off, VidAngel has raised enough funds to take this all the way to the Supreme Court if necessary. So I felt like it was important to remind ourselves what we’re fighting for.

WHAT YOU'RE FIGHTING FOR

In today’s world, when it comes to protecting your children, many parents just like you are faced with an onslaught of media competing for the attention of their young minds. This is not just sexual content, violence and language, we’re talking about. Your kids are being fed innuendos, subliminal messages, indoctrination and social conditioning like never before in history. Services like VidAngel allow you to pre-filter movies and TV shows giving you peace of mind about what your children are exposed to.

Untitled-6-01.png

This outcome affects nearly everyone you know, even if they will never use a filtering service. This will determine if the courts side with families or Hollywood. Your right to parental control is at stake. Not only that, if VidAngel loses this case, it’s back to the stress of relying on TV and movie ratings that don’t always reflect the values you hold for your family. This often leaves you with one choice: to completely opt out of watching a great TV show or movie if it wasn’t for that unnecessary scene.

You’ve already done so much to support this movement just by signing the petition. I know we can easily reach 50,000 signatures before next week but we can’t do it without you! To really get the word out by doing 2 simple things:

  1. Share the petition to all of your friends, family and sphere of influence.

  2. Donate to the cause. #SaveFiltering is a profit and 100% of donations go towards creating additional awareness for this movement.

I will keep you updated with more news in the coming week. Thank you so much!

Bryan Schwartz

P.S. Don’t forget to vote!

-=-=-

SaveFiltering · United States
This email was sent to kathym...@gmail.com. To stop receiving emails, click here.
You can also keep up with SaveFiltering on Twitter or Facebook.

-=-=-

Created with NationBuilder, software for leaders.