Schaeffer Cox's Rights To PreTrial Confidentiality Compromised..

Norm Olson

Jan 18, 2018, 5:18:16 PM1/18/18
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com

Schaeffer Cox trial reversed. Client Attorney confidentiality violated by State. New Trial Demanded by Attorney General.

That would be a wonderful headline. AND IT MAY COME.

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/crime-courts/2018/01/15/state-admits-recording-jail-conversations-between-defense-lawyers-and-clients/?utm_source=ADN&utm_campaign=befae5cb6c-mailchimp_morning_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_0facd10a14-befae5cb6c-246135

Here's what I've found so far. I was able to establish the fact that Schaeffer Cox was held in the "monitored facility" and I'm sure he was with his defense in one of the compromised rooms. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the bugs were installed BECAUSE Cox would be using the facility. According to The Fairbanks Daily News-Miner Cox is being held at Cook Inlet Pretrial Facility, while Barney and Lonnie Vernon are being held at .."

The "State" says the illegal tap was used in 2012.. Cox arrived at the Facility in Nov of 2011 and was in the facility during pretrial.
This raises the question of whether Cox's rights to confidential
speech between client and attorney were violated. They Were... This is the basis for a mistrial, and a retrial...

If anyone out there can stir the pot on this and make the
question valid: Did Cox have a fair trial or not based
on compromised client/attorney speech DELIBERATED
perpetrated by the STATE?

I wrote to the author of the article and said, "Dang, you may have a Pulitzer Prize Story here...But be careful... There are powers who will not want you sniffing around in that kangaroo court filled with twisted justice."

Please share this article with others. I don't guarantee how factual is the connection but it does raise the question of what was the real purpose for the bugs to be installed? Was it for Schaeffer Cox? I don't know... But there are some sleuths out there who may find the information interesting.   Maybe a glimmer of hope ahead

Norm Olson

P.S.     I sent this out on Facebook Jan 16.   Two days later, I was blocked from posting on Facebook.

Avast logo

taylor englert

Jan 18, 2018, 5:31:45 PM1/18/18
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
 AG Jahna Lindemuth, the BAR controller Marla Greenstein should be implicated in the Alaska probate/adoptions and child trafficking rings. cross the fingers there is a sealed indictment for her ready now.
 They have not only been adopting too many kids from Alaska, they have been targeting conservatives and patriots just like lois lerner targeted conservatives.
 Lindemuth changed the ICWA  illegally.

 No Alaskan should have any faith in our AG or Walker.

To post send email to alaska-citizens-militia@googlegroups.com

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Alaska Citizens Militia" group.

Norm Olson

Jan 18, 2018, 6:08:39 PM1/18/18
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Right now, my attention is given to Schaeffer Cox.  It very well could be that the out-of-control
FBI of Obama's era ORDERED the bugs to be installed in the Cook Inlet Pretrial Facility in
preparation for the Schaeffer Cox trial.    Silencing Cox was the objective.  Today, he resides
inside a Communication Segregation Facility.  He's being silenced ...  by the central government!
If the punishment fits the crime, then his crime was speaking the truth.

Yes, there are people who do not want him released.   It is my contention that perhaps,
PERHAPS, ensuring that Cox would be silenced was the objective of setting him up,
staging evidence, changing charges, indictments, venues, ...the whole pile of S*** that
was thrown against him.

Maybe if someone can investigate the REAL reason the bugs were installed at the PreTrial
Facility, we'll find out that the central government had to keep Schaeffer's Voice of Freedom
silenced.

There might be a connection...
To post send email to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com

Web Site: www.alaskacitizensmilitia.com

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Alaska Citizens Militia" group.

taylor englert

Jan 18, 2018, 6:58:20 PM1/18/18
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
 Clintons.
 It started long before Cox.
 The Clinton cabal engineered the Rabinowitz courthouse for a city of 250K people not Fairbanks with 40K. They knew the massive size of it would clean out the Fairbanks patriot community quickly.And it has.
AG Lindemuth is no better than Holder.

Web Site: www.alaskacitizensmilitia.com

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Alaska Citizens Militia" group.

Norm Olson

Jan 18, 2018, 7:37:51 PM1/18/18
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
I realize that the system itself is corrupted and therefore everything that
springs from that fact smells and is defiled.  Truth is sacrificed on the
altar of hubris and ambition.   I cannot attend to all the wounded, but
I will do whatever I can to promote justice for Schaeffer Cox.
Ask why he is being silenced?  He poses no National Security threat.
He's not a terrorist in any known category.   His only weapon is his
voice.       So, freeing his voice is the important thing.   Keep his body
in prison if that will satisfy the central government.....BUT IT WON'T

It's his voice and his mind that is dangerous.   That's why I focus on
this singular prophet and his liberty.

Norm
P.S.
It would be a good thing to release him now.  I believe that Schaeffer's
primary platform agrees in many important points with conservatives
and I think that Trump could tolerate the preaching of Schaeffer Cox.
In fact, I can imagine some themes they could actually agree on.

To post send email to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com

Web Site: www.alaskacitizensmilitia.com

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Alaska Citizens Militia" group.

taylor englert

Jan 18, 2018, 8:51:23 PM1/18/18
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
 Alaska has 8 months to pick a third party Governor...
Just write my name in.
 I will out argue every dick and lawyer this State can muster up an make them all look stupid.
 I work half price of Walker. for 72,500$ a year I will scold lawyers in Juneau 12 hours a day. I won't even need a microphone they will hear me.
 Push for full pardon.
 Build Alaska's First Sheriff departments.
  Build Alaska's First law school to establish due process here.
 And the PFD will increase big time since all the mines will be helping citizens financially for exhuming  the un renewable resources in violation of the 1872 mining act and other agricultural acts.
 Child trafficking via adoptions will end in Alaska finally and corrupt probate judges will be investigated.
 Failing state Agencies will be drained and restocked with a better crew. Bad deals will be re negotiated.
Hunting will be equal . Even whale hunting. Renegotiated.
 Even better-  Mayor Stubbs sets precedent. My cat Peanut can do a better job as Lt.Gov then Mallot and she works free, that money will be sent directly back to citizens to help the last LT conspiring/stealing the PFD..And no Per Diems, that gets sent back to citizens too.
 By the time we sue the shit out of these mines the PFD will be at least 4 fold.  4 million a year is easy when they mine away billions.

 Honestly I think Joe Vogler and Cox were almost too extreme.  I respect them, and the AKIP party but I couldn't support it.
I really like how the Icelandic Piratar party jailed the corrupt lawyers and bankers.  Thats what me and my new sheriffs departments would do. We will love and enjoy building State sovereignty, not any succession.
 We combine the Pirate Party with an Alaska Independent Party. IPPAK
The bite of Admiralty law  is the only thing that can save Alaska and only a Pirate Party could enforce it. Only a Sheriffs department can scratch out corruption at this point.
 Election and Education of law are the core principles and foundation of law. We will become a State once and for all and form a more perfect union.

 I have nothing but time since the cabal already adopted and trafficked my kid too.
 Pod cast. communicate. form a stronger 3rd party. Elect a stronger Governor, free Lt.Gov. and bring in a Pirate Party on Steroids. Then jail the swamp as it drains.
 Even Trump would would be scared on my re negotiating ability.
TE

taylor englert

Jan 18, 2018, 8:58:12 PM1/18/18
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
missP3.jpg
missP4.jpg

taylor englert

Jan 18, 2018, 9:01:27 PM1/18/18
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
one by land.jpg
vitus-bering.jpg

Norm Olson

Jan 18, 2018, 9:08:47 PM1/18/18
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
I have a hard time putting my money on any horse in the race.
No matter who wins, the new government could not be stopped
by the people except by revolt.   The Alaska Constitution is
clear:  Article XII, Section 8 of the Alaska Constitution
says: "The enumeration of specified powers in this constitution shall not be
construed as limiting the powers of the State."

Not until you plug this hole can you control the government that
will use it against the people.

We cannot clean Alaska until we close the hole and then
rewrite the constitution to LIMIT the government...

To post send email to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com

Web Site: www.alaskacitizensmilitia.com

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Alaska Citizens Militia" group.

taylor englert

Jan 18, 2018, 9:11:50 PM1/18/18
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
 It would be easy to meme Alaska into a State.
4chan won the Trump presidency That's what Alaskans don't understand.
 You can use the internet to crash a State just like a web site.
camper.jpg

Casey Bond

taylor englert

Jan 18, 2018, 9:45:59 PM1/18/18
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
 That's the beauty of the whole plan. The entire new gubberment, Clinton Cabal and Deep State are all Baby Boomers.
Nature is about clean out most of that generation in one of the largest mammalian die offs in history. Change is coming and there is nothing they can do about it.

It is Human and child trafficking prevention month and there are thousands of sealed indictments. You can't resist the transition that is coming.
No revolt needed, just normalization of the youth.

[...]

STUART MILNER

Jan 18, 2018, 10:00:40 PM1/18/18
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Taylor
Finally someone said it.
with the exception of militia minded boomer patriots, great music and a few other contributions boomers gave to our culture, they came from the greatest generation before them and in turn created a mess for future generations to clean up.
Staying in the workforce long after their retirement age squeezing pulp to make up for pension losses from a system they helped create or had no intentions on speaking out against.
20-30 years of mass illegal immigration and Clinton era outsourcing all in the name of greed and that boomer consumption quick fix and free love left millennia's now blaming all their problems on anything but themselves but can you blame them?
Worst generation ever!
Thanks boomers

tongue n cheek folks don’t get your undies bound up what do I know I am just a gen Xer :-)

To post send email to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com

Web Site: www.alaskacitizensmilitia.com

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Alaska Citizens Militia" group.

Norm Olson

Jan 18, 2018, 11:18:55 PM1/18/18
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
I'll vote for the cat anyday..

thanks for the smile

Norm Olson

Jan 18, 2018, 11:36:39 PM1/18/18
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
will do.  We aim to please...  If you asked,
I would remove you even if you didn't think
this was crap.

Norm Olson, Moderator

Jan 19, 2018, 6:07:59 AM1/19/18
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
 maybe we can just make the old fu*kers laugh til they have a heart attack and make room?

[...]

skullfuck.jpg
WANT YOU.jpg
vermin.jpg
obey.jpg
Sparta-Leonidas.jpg
absolutely subversive.jpg
absolutely disgusting.jpg

taylor englert

Jan 19, 2018, 6:55:07 AM1/19/18
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
 Get the jar of nitro tabs ready...
how i became president.jpg
MissP1.jpg
meme magic.jpg
GreatP.jpg
GORILLA CHANNEL.jpg
cat needs air.jpg
bogdanoffs.jpg
emperor1.jpg

STUART MILNER

Jan 19, 2018, 6:55:14 AM1/19/18
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
:-)
I like your style,
Most of that can’t be argued against or defended thats the sad part and why we always hear crickets… chirp chirp!
I have had too many ill experiences at the hands of boomers, bitter yes, blaming others no! just looking at the facts for what they are and chain of events, seems to always have a boomers influence, sooner or later hard or not you have to call a spade a spade.
But since we Just celebrated MLK I say judge not the color of the skin or the generation one was born but the content of their character :-) but bi golly if it ain’t a darn boomer with his/her hand in the cookie jar or fingerprints all over the destruction..
What I fear more than the boomers stain left behind is the influence through massive mind manipulation which has effected the overall collective conscience of our youth and culture in general. Moving forward I fear those one foot in the grave are desperately trying to hold on and at the same time hand down the secrets to the trade. What you get is new spawn like Kushner and javanka or  Alexander Soros, Jonathan Soros, Andrea Soros, Robert Soros, Gregory Soros Rothschilds, Chelsea Clinton. the list goes on.
They will all carry the agenda forward if not removed from power and influence.

Our opportunity for real prosperity may have been compromised, for some not at all but for most YES! however this aligns us more and more with our founding fathers. Their words and philosophy have a more meaningful resonance to me as we struggle one in the same at a pivotal point in human history. So like the generic cliche goes keep your powder dry and stay thirsty my friend. “hold”… “hold”….”hold the line”
Because when the massive retirement and die off as you put it kicks in, it will be us holding the wheel of responsibility and what a mess to clean up!
Maybe this is yet another reason for massive illegal immigration among many other reasons to fill the vacuum?

The next 3 years will be a hell of a ride thats for sure!

To post send email to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com

Web Site: www.alaskacitizensmilitia.com

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Alaska Citizens Militia" group.

<skullfuck.jpg><WANT YOU.jpg><vermin.jpg><obey.jpg><Sparta-Leonidas.jpg><absolutely subversive.jpg><absolutely disgusting.jpg>

Faith Southwell

Jan 19, 2018, 10:58:07 AM1/19/18
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Taylor,
Are you familiar with the David Haeg case?

He has documented Greenstein’s corrupt investigation into his case from 2004.

But not a thing has been done.
Ray

Sent from my iPhone

taylor englert

Jan 19, 2018, 3:57:40 PM1/19/18
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Ray,
 I will look at that case close. I heard about it.
  I do honestly believe Marla Greenstein has run Alaska like her personal game now for 30 years.
 Judges have no oversight and Marla is the only lady that has been responsible for her judicial commission.
 Alaskan probate judges have been trafficking kids, Marla has condoned it, Marla deserves a jail cell, and to pay restitution.
Marla is the Chosen Queen of the North though. There is a reason Marla is immune from the law.
 Marla is the Law- and Marla hates the Goyim.  Marla hates patriots.
 This trafficking prevention month I nominate Marla Greenstein, Jahna Lindemuth and James Stanley for prison.

Web Site: www.alaskacitizensmilitia.com

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Alaska Citizens Militia" group.
Screenshot (340).png

taylor englert

Jan 19, 2018, 4:38:43 PM1/19/18
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
 Child adoptions in the Alaska probate courts has grown into such a lucrative business now they even import kids from Guatemala and Somoa too.
 Alaskans are more concerned with 1,100$ and the PFD then thousands of kids being trafficked away.
Alaskans have condoned it. That is the biggest issue. AST has condoned it.
  I honestly believe the only way to start fixing Alaska is with Sheriffs.