David Luntz

Jun 10, 2016, 8:52:20 PM6/10/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Norm can you please bring a few ACM patches to the rendezvous for me. I'll pay you for them. Thanks
Dave

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

toby gilbert

Jun 11, 2016, 2:53:28 AM6/11/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
For sure!

Sent from my iPad
To post send email to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Alaska Citizens Militia" group.

Norm Olson

Jun 11, 2016, 3:23:01 PM6/11/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
To all,      I regret that I will not be at rendezvous this year.
Family and other commitments take priority.

Norm Olson

Justin Breneman

Jun 12, 2016, 4:55:20 AM6/12/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com

From: david...@hotmail.com
To: alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AlaskaCitizensMilitia]
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 00:52:18 +0000

Norm can you please bring a few ACM patches to the rendezvous for me. I'll pay you for them. Thanks
Dave

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Justin Breneman

Jun 12, 2016, 4:58:12 AM6/12/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Sorry..   I don't get info back from.. Anchorage..  I think I will move on from the..

From: alaskan...@hotmail.com
To: alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [AlaskaCitizensMilitia]
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 00:55:19 -0800

David Luntz

Jun 12, 2016, 2:46:40 PM6/12/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Justin I just sent you a friend request on facebook

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone