so, I wish to join. I am an Alaska Native, I live in western Alaska

Norm Olson

Feb 25, 2017, 8:15:25 PM2/25/17
to Roy w Daniels, alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
please respond to Roy Daniels at his email address...

Norm

Roy,

I'm forwarding your inquiry to the Alaska Militia Network Forum.
Someone should be in contact with you shortly. I'm also adding
your email address to the Forum
group. You'll be getting a notice/invitation in just a little while.
When you get the invitation, please reply to the group giving us
some more information of where you live and anything about you that
may be helpful to the group.

David Luntz

Feb 27, 2017, 5:35:19 PM2/27/17
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Done. Contact made.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
To post send email to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Alaska Citizens Militia" group.

Norm Olson

Feb 27, 2017, 5:53:27 PM2/27/17
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
As always, thanks...