Fwd: Member requesting to join Alaska Citizens Militia

Norm Olson

Jun 15, 2016, 7:26:20 PM6/15/16
to alaska-citizens-militia, sphynxa...@gmail.com
Please let us know where you live in Alaska so that we can
make the right contacts.

In the meantime, I'm going to add your email address to
the Alaska Militia Network Forum. Please feel free to
join in. You'll get an invite to the forum in just a few minutes.

Norm Olson, Moderator

Jun 16, 2016, 1:01:53 AM6/16/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Ginger Rec where are you located if you are on facebook check out our pages, we have a open page for folks outside alaska and a closed one for residents. Thru Norm ans ACM we have built a statewide network South Central Patriots we work with others throughout the state

Sent from my iPhone
> --
> --
> To post send email to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
>
> "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
>
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Alaska Citizens Militia" group.

David Luntz

Jun 16, 2016, 3:06:56 AM6/16/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com, sphynxa...@gmail.com

Sent you email ginger

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Norm Olson

Jun 17, 2016, 2:19:29 AM6/17/16
to alaska-citizens-militia, sphynxalicious
Reply from Ginger Rex... Please make contact...

Norm

I live off of Bogard, between Palmer and Wasilla. Thanks.

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 3:26 PM, Norm Olson <norm.ma...@gmail.com>

David Luntz

Jun 17, 2016, 2:27:10 AM6/17/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com, sphynxalicious
South central patriots.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone