Documentary series - Alaska Militia

Norm Olson

Dec 12, 2016, 3:24:50 PM12/12/16
to alaska-citizens-militia
To all:

A fresh and honest approach to why Alaskans keep and bear arms -- and
it's not always about the 2nd Amendment. This may be a project you
and your family might want to participate in.

In the early days of our land, the firearm WAS a tool no less
important than an ax or shovel or a coil of good rope. Alaskans keep
alive the purpose for keeping and using firearms that is different
than most gun owners in the lower 48. This project will focus on the
firearm as a necessary implement for not only self defense, but
defense of the entire family as well as the means to keep the freezer
full. I know that many of you take the time to teach your children to
use and respect the firearm as a useful tool. I've seen many smiling
faces of youngsters who pose for a picture with their first caribou.

If you'd like to take part in showing the world that firearms are an
important and positive part of living in Alaska, please contact the
project point of contact.

Norm