I'm done with this internet shenanigans

mr akrocksmith

May 9, 2015, 12:41:22 AM5/9/15
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
I'm done posting messages on this site, I would like to sit down with another member and buy them a burger, Saturday's are free for me.

Text me at 362-2011

Norm Olson

May 9, 2015, 1:10:12 AM5/9/15
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
What is the point of your contention?
> --
> --
> To post send email to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
>
> "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free
> State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be
> infringed."
>
> ---
> "Alaska Citizens Militia" group.
> email to alaska-citizens-m...@googlegroups.com.

---

J R

May 9, 2015, 2:14:49 AM5/9/15
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
location?
Μολὼν λαβέ.

Scotty Bennett

May 9, 2015, 8:58:13 AM5/9/15
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com

Big State. Lots of burger joints a days travel away 8*).
The internet is a fragile and fleeting moment at our disposal. A tool that is usefull for now. Face to face is going to be needfull as things get sporty. Hopefully, we will have time to wean ourselves from it. I would welcome a personal interface with a free thinking patriot. Alas...am in Montana awaiting eye surgeries. My vision was gone. Perhaps afterwards i will not be a hinderance anymore eh? Good day all and perhaps I can see some of you this spring in Talkeetna eh?

David Luntz

May 9, 2015, 1:06:13 PM5/9/15
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Talkeetna 12-14 june.
4th annual prepper, survivalist and militia rendezvous.
Exit parks hwy onto the Talkeetna spur rd. Take back and follow signs.
Hope to see all there.
Plant of room for campers and tents alike. Bring your own food, drink and toilet paper.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

toby gilbert

May 9, 2015, 4:10:46 PM5/9/15
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
looking fwd to it unfortunately I can only make the 14th.

Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 09:06:09 -0800
Subject: RE: [AlaskaCitizensMilitia] I'm done with this internet shenanigans
From: david...@hotmail.com
To: alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com

David Luntz

May 16, 2015, 6:04:25 PM5/16/15
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
UPDATED RENDEZVOUS INFO AS OF May 15th - This will continue to be updated.
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1593520164261312/
Agenda Friday 12 June:...
- 1200hrs Sign In at event control tent
- 1800hrs Meet & Greet

Agenda Saturday 13 June
- Herbal Medicine and Identifying edible plants
- Land and preparation requirements for Alaska gardening
- Long term food storage
- How to defend against armored personnel carriers
- Route reconnaissance and map preparation
- Combat trauma
- Establishing a ham station and network
- 1800 (Event Group Photo - Wear your tactical gear if ya got it)
Agenda Sunday 14 June
- Small unit patrol tactics
- Shooting event TBD
- Gear and material swap and trade
Agenda Monday 15 June
- Scheduled Departure or prior.
Directions to event:
From the Parks Highway Turn onto the Talkeetna Spur Road, Turn onto Yoder Road and continue till you cross over Montana Creek, After you Cross Montana Creek, look for directional signs to event.
Safety:
- EMTs with minimumn state requirements for ambulance will be on site
- Side arms may remain loaded and holstered.
- Long guns will be kept empty and on safe unless your on the range and hot.
- No shooting unless your in the designated range area.
- No weapons are to be left unsecure.
- Children and families will be present so we will enforce slow speeds around camp
- No drinking and shooting allowed
- Children and pets must remain in positive control.
- No camp fires will be left un-attended
Misc:
- Tactical uniforms are not required but are encouraged.
- Quiet time will be established and enforced as we will have families and children present.
- Participants are responsible for their own food, drinks and lodging.
- local businesses in Talkeetna will have food, ice, gas, shower and laundry facilities.
- Firewood will be available on site for a minimal charge.
Media:
All media wanting to participate must send me an email to receive media badge request and pass. Media badge / pass will be required to be visible and worn.
*** WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR VENDORS TO PARTICIPATE, IF INTERESTED CONTACT US.
This event is being held on private property. Behave you stay, act an ass.. you leave. Event coordinator reserves the right to deny access to anyone or any group.
Email inquiries to: david...@Hotmail.com

toby gilbert

May 18, 2015, 11:23:07 AM5/18/15
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Looking very fwd to this event, unfortunately I cant make it till early morning on Sunday 14th. Hope to meet a bunch of you there. Toby.

From: david...@hotmail.com
To: alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AlaskaCitizensMilitia] Rendezvous
Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 14:04:23 -0800

David Luntz

May 26, 2015, 3:47:50 PM5/26/15
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Come out and put your boots on the ground with us.  Largest gathering yet.
Let's show the world Alaska leads.
r1s7cRq.jpg

m16a1rifle .

May 26, 2015, 11:16:19 PM5/26/15