The Framing of Shaeffer Cox

Norm Olson

Apr 22, 2016, 6:38:47 PM4/22/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com

Thom Buzard

Apr 22, 2016, 7:56:18 PM4/22/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Hey Norm,

Thanks for sending that out. Some might take away that it's best to be quiet and not say a word. Me, I think that more of us need to speak up and more often. The tyrannical stranglehold is only getting worse and it is ever increasing in its speed.

Colonel Buzard
Commander
Juneau territorial watch
--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

On 04/22/2016, 14:38 Norm Olson <norm.mary.olson@gmail.com> wrote:
http://usobserver.com/archive/march-16/fed-framing-of-schaeffer-cox.htm

To post send email to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Alaska Citizens Militia" group.

Norm Olson

Apr 23, 2016, 1:23:15 AM4/23/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Your foresight is clear and I know you are preparing for what is coming.

Norm Olson
Virus-free. www.avast.com

Ray Southwell

Apr 23, 2016, 1:45:26 PM4/23/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Nothing new. The federal government withholds information that supports the innocence of the charged individual. Same thing happened to Senator Ted Stevens. The difference, Ted Stevens had deep pockets to hire the best attorneys in D.C. Oh, and after Ted Stevens looses the election a FBI AGENT COMES FORWARD WITH THE TRUTH.

Schaeffer gets a court appointed attorney AND THE TRUTH REMAINS SEALED. Just accept the fact if you stand against corrupt government, there is no justice. It is just-us. Unless you have deep,pockets.

Sent from my iPad

southcentr...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2016, 1:07:51 AM4/24/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Dropzone tried to screw others with his BAIT, cox was the only one that fell for it

Sent from my iPhone

m16a1rifle .

May 17, 2016, 10:45:38 AM5/17/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com

I've read this too. The guy was trying to make a living and the feds/pigs mess with him