The Train Wreck -- Physics or Politics --

Norm Olson

Dec 18, 2017, 2:37:38 PM12/18/17
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
. . .just for giggles. . .

To Mr. Trump,

You couldn't ask for a better set-up to push your infrastructure programs than to have a tragic infrastructure failure just days before Christmas. (Makes ya wonder if it was physics, or politics that sent the train off the rails)

Sadly, you moved too quickly when you tweeted this morning that the train accident proves what you've been saying about infrastructure. Bad move, Mr. Trump. Save the politician till after Christmas. Tis the season to embrace the hurting, but you've been known to march on like a regular George Patton in spite of the casualties.

Concerning infrastructure, perhaps expediency overrules good judgment in the business of empire building. The final puzzle pieces are falling into place. We're seeing your legacy as the world's greatest deal maker come together.  Building the infrastructure because of pride is far different than building it on the backs of slaves, but according to your promises the "slave labor" will be determined, dedicated, and duty-bound to Make America Great Again! Go get 'em George...er, pardon me...Donald..

Sign Me

A Willing Slave (as long as I'm well paid)

Avast logo