My New FaceBook group

ray southwell

Jul 26, 2015, 1:06:56 PM7/26/15
to Second Amendment

My new FaceBook group- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1136270156390334/ Come join and spread the word.
For years I have attempted to generate discussion on Alaska's economic future. We in Alaska are treated like a third world nation. Our history is always about exploitation of our natural resources. Booms and Busts as UAA economics professor Scott Goldsmith states --- “The economic history of the territory was one of periodic booms associated with exploitation of a particular natural resource—including furs, gold, copper, timber, and fish—followed by busts when the resource became depleted or market conditions turned against continued production.”----- Currently Alaska is in the bust cycle. It is my hope we are ready for an honest discussion on Alaska's economic future.

Ray