Facebook Has Blocked Me for 72hours.

Norm Olson

Jan 18, 2018, 6:24:28 PM1/18/18
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
To those who are engaging in dialogue on
Facebook with me, I have been blocked
from uploading, but I can still see what you
folks are saying...

Great discussion on Facebook about
Schaeffer Cox.

Norm Olson

Avast logo

taylor englert

Jan 18, 2018, 6:31:59 PM1/18/18
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
 Everybody should lose FB forever.
 Ive had the same name since birth-40 years.
 FB insisted I change my name or get banned, and they banned me.

Most smart folks are getting away from Twitter and FB.

To post send email to alaska-citizens-militia@googlegroups.com

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Alaska Citizens Militia" group.

stalinberg.jpg

Norm Olson

Jan 18, 2018, 7:05:32 PM1/18/18
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Yah, I know, but I do this gig as Jesus did and work the
crowds.   Where contentious and opinionated people
gather is the best place to sow ideas.

Norm

To post send email to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com

Web Site: www.alaskacitizensmilitia.com

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Alaska Citizens Militia" group.

taylor englert

Jan 18, 2018, 7:14:39 PM1/18/18
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
We should start a pod cast where people can call in from all over Alaska.
 Ive thought about this hard. A good pod cast can change Alaska, expose the cabal, and educate those that need it.

Web Site: www.alaskacitizensmilitia.com

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Alaska Citizens Militia" group.

Norm Olson

Jan 18, 2018, 7:59:19 PM1/18/18
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
I've been the source and the end result of garbage that has been
unleashed to listening audiences via radio, TV, internet, foreign
appearances and interviews, media hounding and investigated
"journalism" by the leftist news-hogs and authors.
    I would engage in a podcast ONLY if set as our keystone:

"Good Evening From WRAP, Where we pass along questionable
information from uncertain sources to be broadcast and discussed
among people who don't have the slightest idea what they're
talking about."

As you know, from our own dialogue, we have much to say
and that we are extremely opinionated.

I think I'll remain here on the 50-yard line watching the theater
performance before me...   A talk show would be a fine idea,
but I'm done promoting..   I think what what we began
back in 1994 from seeds sown in the ashes and blood of Mt. Carmel
and Ruby Ridge has given America a second chance.   History
may recall that the armed militia rose with a certain reckless and
primitive rage and told the tyrant to stop.

norm

taylor englert

Jan 19, 2018, 4:45:51 PM1/19/18
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
 Google and Eric Schmidt manipulated a few elections.
 Facebook blocks content and bans people for free speech.
 Soon the only way for Alaskans to communicate will be a podcast and telephone calls.
 Thats the way to expose corruption, gain support, red pill the masses, and turn the tide in Alaska.
 The entire population of Alaska is about like Colorado Springs CO. Its not very big. It would work here.