Hearing The Voices Of The Community

Norm Olson

Jun 8, 2015, 6:18:02 PM6/8/15
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Here are a couple responses to the  Nikiski Community Action Group  Facebook site:

  • Stephanie Clay My view point is that we don't need any more government of any kind, but we need to change the law for protecting one's own property. That way people can defend what is theirs.

Leann McCaughey 10 years ago the community voted down establishing a police presence out North and it will get voted down again. Why? Because North Roaders do not want a police force running around out North writing tickets and not much of anything else. There will be an influx of people in the distant future, we will boom and when the construction is over the area will go bust again. Then we will have a police force out here and for what, writing tickets? The problem in this community is drugs and a revolving court system.

A dialogue and discussion is being conducted.   Please join it.

Avast logo