The Feds did it because only they would risk it

Norm Olson

Jan 22, 2018, 9:57:16 PM1/22/18
to edi...@usobserver.com, ne...@ktuu.com, ne...@peninsulaclarion.com, alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com

To all who seek for truth:

Some have asked for proof that the confidential conference between the accused and defense had been compromised.  How do you know it was the feds who ordered it after the State's case was set aside to pursue the Federal Case of domestic terrorism?   Answer, only the feds would risk its case, showing how desperately they needed to convict Schaeffer Cox.

Okay, we KNOW that bugging of the Cook Inlet Pretrial Facility took place in Jan-Feb 2012. We KNOW that Schaeffer arrived at the facility on Nov 11, 2011, just a few weeks before the bugs were installed.

Now, ask yourself IF the Federal Government would jeopardize a high visibility trial such as Schaeffer's knowing that if bugging took place the trial would go down the drain fast. The feds KNEW Schaeffer was coming to Anchorage based on the Fairbanks News Miner article. In fact it was the feds that demanded a change of venue to Anchorage. One would naturally think that NO violations take place during this sensitive trial, yet the bugging took place "right under the noses of the FBI" Do you see the inconsistency? The ONLY power that would risk violating Schaeffer's Constitutional Rights to privacy during due-process with counsel would be the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. And it was the FBI that snatched the case from the State! No wonder, Schaeffer was chosen for "special processing."

Please distribute widely and demand an investigation.

Avast logo

Norm Olson

Jan 22, 2018, 10:12:31 PM1/22/18
to edi...@usobserver.com, ne...@ktuu.com, ne...@peninsulaclarion.com, alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com

To all who seek for truth:

Some have asked for proof that the confidential conference between the accused and defense had been compromised.  How do you know it was the feds who ordered it after the State's case was set aside to pursue the Federal Case of domestic terrorism?   Answer, only the feds would risk its case, showing how desperately they needed to convict Schaeffer Cox.

Okay, we KNOW that bugging of the Cook Inlet Pretrial Facility took place in Jan-Feb 2012. We KNOW that Schaeffer arrived at the facility on Nov 11, 2011, just a few weeks before the bugs were installed.

The media says that the bugs were installed during the Israel Keyes case, but even if that were so, do we really believe that the feds would risk the case against a terrorist just to nab a predator accused of felony homicide?   Who would get the glory then?

The Israel Keyes cover story doesn't wash.   here's why