Re: [AlaskaCitizensMilitia] Abridged summary of alaska-citizens-militia@googlegroups.com - 5 updates in 2 topics

Stan Higgins

May 1, 2015, 1:53:18 AM5/1/15
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Good point Toby. Remember Boston. The first thing the Government did was turn off the entire cell system and I'm afraid that many people are like me. I don't even own a land-line anymore. I'm in the dark with the flip of a switch. We need to know each other by sight. It was low tech, but the French Underground wore an easily disposed of, specifically colored scarf into a fight so that their friends would recognize them. I want to know who I'm looking at through my scope. I have a couple of programmable UHF/VHF/Shortwave band radios. I'm hoping that by "channel hopping" we can stay ahead of things with a little com/sec. Yes, I do also keep them in a "Faraday Box" just in case. We won't really know who is Friend or Foe until the poop hits the fan, so I guess we will have to decide on frequencies on the fly. I hope someone else has a better plan.

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 8:28 AM, <alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
David Luntz <david...@hotmail.com>: Apr 30 01:19PM -0800

This year's Rendezvous is scheduled for 12 thru 14 June in Talkeetna. All are invited. More info will follow soon. Hope to see you all this year and once again break the attendance record.
Dave ...more
Stevan Geiger <stevan...@gmail.com>: Apr 30 09:23AM -0700

Hi norm. I live out of talkeetna and times are tight. I don't have home
internet. My boy and I will stand with our countrymen. If there is a call
to arms I need to be notified. Do you have a plan to ...more
David Luntz <david...@hotmail.com>: Apr 30 08:33AM -0800

Steven there is a group in Talkeetna
Point of contact is dspa...@yahoo.com

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

May 2, 2015, 1:11:14 PM5/2/15
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
A double tap just in case you missed.
All in Alaska are invited
Dates: 12-14 June
Location: Talkeetna (located off the spur road)
Come out and enjoy classes, discussion and meet old and new friends.
This is our 4th annual event and is expected to be our largest yet.

Hope to see you all out there.

V/r,
Dave

Scotty Bennett

May 2, 2015, 1:16:47 PM5/2/15
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com

Thank you David. I hope to make it this year. Am in Montana awaiting work on my old eyes. Chasing turkeys also even though I can barely see them 8*(). What fun they are!
My best to all. Stay fit. Scotty.

To post send email to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Alaska Citizens Militia" group.

David Luntz

May 2, 2015, 1:17:12 PM5/2/15
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Meant to include this Facebook link to the event.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1593520164261312/

From: david...@hotmail.com
To: alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Subject: 2015 Annual Prepper, Survivalist and Militia Rendezvous