Cop Kills Father Protecting Child

Norm Olson

Mar 23, 2016, 10:49:25 PM3/23/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com

Over and over and over....      These cops are killers out of control.

kath mccubbins carlson

Mar 23, 2016, 10:57:12 PM3/23/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com

I always come up with stupid ideas...so here goes!
Maybe the cop (or one of his buddies?) was having a fling with the child's mother...
WAAAAAYY out there, I know!

To post send email to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Alaska Citizens Militia" group.

Norm Olson

Mar 23, 2016, 11:48:17 PM3/23/16
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
Not so far fetched.    Cud also be that the shooter was doing a bit of dealing
on the side and the dead dad knew it.          Cud also be that the killer cop was
a blown out vet whose "muscle memory" caused him to react.

all I know is that it's happening often.

Remember Jon Ployhar!

Norm