Face Book Forum For Discussion and Debate

Norm Olson

Jun 8, 2015, 3:38:26 PM6/8/15
to alaska-citi...@googlegroups.com
The purpose of Face Book:  Nikiski Community Action Group is to assist residents become more empowered within our community through information, education, referral and resources.
This is not a forum to share criminal mischief and criminal activity,or a venue for conversations outside of this framework.
Out of the community meeting the following areas were identified as needing further development.
These include, but are not limited to:
1. Establish a Neighborhood Watch Program

2. Borough sanctioned Law Enforcement Service Area
3. Crime Stopper’s
4. Education on how to keep our community safe
a. Court Watchers
b. Referral to other Facebook groups (Kenai Peninsula Crime Talk)
c. How to make a valid tip
d. Insurance and Security tips and information
5. Current legislative bills.
- Ann Krogseng

I would add to this list the subject of  "Alternatives To A Tax Paid Police Department."

Voters MUST be fully informed and should have their questions and concerns addressed
by those who propose a single course of action that would affect others.   We should all
have a say and should engage in the dialogue and discussion.

Avast logo