Just Hangin With Richard Stallman in my Kitchen :-)

Scott McCarty

Oct 16, 2015, 11:45:54 AM10/16/15
to Akron Linux Users Group
LOL, Friday work from home.....
20151016_112817.jpg

'G' Gaurav Saxena

Oct 16, 2015, 1:22:34 PM10/16/15
to Scott McCarty, Akron Linux Users Group
Ask him if he wants me to bring my DSLR to tape his speech and put it up on internet archive?

I'm tentatively planning to see him tomorrow anyway

;)

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 11:45 AM, Scott McCarty <scott....@gmail.com> wrote:
LOL, Friday work from home.....

Scott McCarty

Oct 16, 2015, 1:26:33 PM10/16/15
to 'G' Gaurav Saxena, Akron Linux Users Group
Bring it along. Trevor (one of the organizers) is planning on recording, but I think it's worth discussing with him. I am not sure what kind of set up he has.

Best Regards
Scott M