Jan 1 meeting cancelled!

David Egts

Dec 31, 2014, 6:51:49 AM12/31/14
to Akron Linux Users Group
Happy New Years Eve everyone!

We're cancelling the January 1 Formal Meeting.

Feel free to use the time to think up presentation topics or presenter
suggestions. We're always looking for great topics and speakers!

Did Santa bring you some Linux or open source goodness you want to
share with the group? Let us know!

Thank you all for a wonderful year. We look forward to seeing you all in 2015!

Rick, Steve, Scott, and Dave

Laura A Knotek

Jan 1, 2015, 3:30:19 AM1/1/15
to akro...@googlegroups.com
Happy New Year folks!

Best wishes to everyone and your families for a happy, safe, healthy and prosperous 2015!

Laura A Knotek