Parassons North Hill closing

bbneo

Dec 29, 2016, 9:39:42 PM12/29/16
to Akron Linux Users Group

Laura Knotek

Dec 29, 2016, 9:43:29 PM12/29/16
to Akron Linux Users Group
Where are the informal meetings going to be held?

I've been unable to attend meetings recently, but I am still interested and would like to attend in the future when I'm able.

On Thursday, December 29, 2016 at 9:39:42 PM UTC-5, bbneo wrote:
http://www.wkyc.com/mb/news/local/akron/parassons-italian-restaurant-closes-north-hill-location/380263894

Bruce Ferry

Dec 29, 2016, 9:47:35 PM12/29/16
to akro...@googlegroups.com
A really good question. Certainly a topic for discussion at the next formal
meeting. Any ideas out there?
> <http://www.wkyc.com/mb/news/local/akron/parassons-italian-restaurant-closes-north-hill-location/380263894>
>
> --

Bruce Ferry

Rick Nemer

Dec 30, 2016, 12:20:55 AM12/30/16
to alug
We need to find a new location for the ALUG informal meetings on the 3rd Thursday.
I would think we can go back to the Spaghetti Warehouse at 501 South Main st.
That is our old location for the formal meetings.
Anything else is fine too.
Find a coffee shop like we started in.  Coffee Connections or someplace like Panera Bread.
The old location was really fading out fast over the last few years.
Lets get some ideas floating around.
We can talk more at the formal meeting next week.
Rick//

amiruchus