Bitcoin and Blockchains

1 view

Rick Nemer

Jan 20, 2018, 4:16:26 PM1/20/18
to alug
 Mel Vye will be giving the February 1st. ALUG talk on Bitcoins and Blockchains.

Mel has been mining for a couple of years and has a lot of good experience with it.

We will also show the video on Blockchains that Chris posted on this list.
I hope you guys can make it.
Should be very interesting.
Rick.

On Jan 13, 2018 8:08 AM, "bbneo" <brad....@gmail.com> wrote:

Who's mining Bitcoin?
Have any expertise or experience you would like to share?
Is it worth it today for amateurs?

I got my son to start doing it with the gaming machine we built together... key part is the GeForce 1060 GPU...  He is using the NiceHash platform to contribute computing power and the system tells him that he is making about $4 per day with that.