Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

admf...@gmail.com

ongelezen,
28 jan 2015, 21:31:4828-01-2015
aan akro...@googlegroups.com
this would make a good presentation for a meeting, anyone familiar with it.

Gmail

ongelezen,
29 jan 2015, 05:56:1629-01-2015
aan admf...@gmail.com, akro...@googlegroups.com
Foreman is one of the upstream projects for Red Hat Satellite 6. This week, I will be attending Config Camp where many of the Foreman developers will be.

I will take notes and should be able to give an update on the project, possibly in March, if the group is interested?.?.?

Best Regards
Scott M

Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden