3rd Thursday November 17, 2016 meet up?

Bill Mayhew

Nov 17, 2016, 12:05:24 PM11/17/16
to Akron Linux Users Group
If I read my calendar right, November 17, 2016 would be the date for the Linux user group informal BOF at the Parasson's restaraunt on Main St., Akron at 6:30 PM.

Lately, attendance of the informal meeting has been close to zero (or actually zero).

Any thoughts on whether the user group should continue the informal meeting schecule or kill it off, change date/time, etc?

Steve Alexander

Nov 19, 2016, 4:43:47 PM11/19/16
to akro...@googlegroups.com
Good issue Bill. Maybe we should promote the informal meeting more.
Talk it up a little.

Any thoughts Rick ?

Rick Nemer

Nov 21, 2016, 10:59:03 AM11/21/16
to Steve. Alexander, akro...@googlegroups.com

I could not make it for the informal meeting.  I think we can take it off the meetup list and just use the email system.
I don't know if a different location would help.
Anyone have any other ideas?
Rick..

Jim Grover

Jan 6, 2017, 2:45:34 PM1/6/17
to Akron Linux Users Group
Maybe Parasson's Market Street closure will answer the question.