LED lamps

Rick Nemer

Mar 31, 2018, 1:24:48 AM3/31/18
to akro...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys, this is off topic but very interesting.
As I have been changing over to led lights and have had several fail, I find one LED opens or a connection fails.
Very easy to fix as the driver is a current source and you can just bypass a bad LED.
I just fixed one that was an oxidized pin connector.

It seems they have better electronics than the CFL bulbs.
I have a lot of LED strips that I need electronics for.

If you have any LED bulbs that go bad and you are going to scrap them, I will be happy to recycle them for you.
Just bring them to lunch!
Thanks.
Rick..