Trying to register coordinator happens when I remove a node from cluster

Saleh Khazaei

Jan 9, 2018, 9:55:08 AM1/9/18
to Akka User List
Hi,

I'm using Cluster Sharding and sometimes when I restart/stop a node, I see this warning "Trying to register to coordinator at ... but no acknowledgement" even though the mentioned node's status is up. When this error happens the shading actors cannot ask message from each other and lot's of timeouts happen.

Here a screen shot of the error.
I've also looked at the node's statuses, here's the result:

{
"members":[
{"address": "akka.tcp://nasim-...@192.168.104.113:2552", "roles":["dc-default"],"status": "Up"},
{"address": "akka.tcp://nasim-...@192.168.104.114:2552", "roles":["dc-default"],"status": "Up"},
{"address": "akka.tcp://nasim-...@192.168.104.115:2552", "roles":["dc-default"],"status": "Up"}
],
"unreachable": []
}

Any suggestion?

Patrik Nordwall

Jan 9, 2018, 10:25:16 AM1/9/18
to akka...@googlegroups.com
To be able to help we would need a description of the scenario you are trying, step-by-step, and the full log files from all nodes.

Regards,
Patrik

On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 3:46 PM, Saleh Khazaei <saleh....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm using Cluster Sharding and sometimes when I restart/stop a node, I see this warning "Trying to register to coordinator at ... but no acknowledgement" even though the mentioned node's status is up. When this error happens the shading actors cannot ask message from each other and lot's of timeouts happen.

Here a screen shot of the error.
I've also looked at the node's statuses, here's the result:

{
"members":[
{"address": "akka.tcp://nasim-server@192.168.104.113:2552", "roles":["dc-default"],"status": "Up"},
{"address": "akka.tcp://nasim-server@192.168.104.114:2552", "roles":["dc-default"],"status": "Up"},