Akka 2.5.8 released!

Johan Andrén

Dec 8, 2017, 4:26:16 AM12/8/17
to Akka User List

Dear hakkers,

We are pleased to announce a new patch release of Akka 2.5. Some notable improvements and bug fixes in 2.5.8 are:

  • Memory leak fix and performance improvements for asynchronous callbacks with feedback. #24046 and #24109
  • Fix for Timer usage in PersistentActors #24076
  • A new Scala Sink for collecting arbitrary immutable collections #23917 thanks to @nachinius
  • Fix for dispatcher (and other) attributes on graphs created with fromGraph #22911

A total of 38 issues were closed since 2.5.7. The complete list can be found on the 2.5.8milestone on github. Credits For this release we had the help of 23 committers – thank you all very much!

commits  added  removed
     11   1278      498 Johan Andrén
      9    683       94 Patrik Nordwall
      5     23       11 Arnout Engelen
      4     59       36 Konrad `ktoso` Malawski
      3    186       97 nachinius
      3    116      149 Johannes Rudolph
      3     38       42 Christopher Batey
      2    344       43 Richard Imaoka