Installing Akka in Textmate 2 on macOS Sierra

Daniel Martin

Dec 2, 2016, 2:29:49 PM12/2/16
to Akka User List
Hello,

I do have big troubles installing akka in Textmate 2 on my macOS Sierra MacBook.
Can someone help me out and give me a step by step instruction?
How am I doing this? :/

Thanks in advance!

Daniel Martin

Dec 2, 2016, 2:53:36 PM12/2/16
to Akka User List
*for Scala

Rafał Krzewski

Dec 5, 2016, 8:21:42 AM12/5/16
to Akka User List
What do you mean "installing akka in Textmate 2"? Do you usually use Textmate 2 for writing Scala programs, but have some unexpected trouble with Akka?

As far as I know, here's what editors / IDEs people use for working with Scala:

pagoda_5b

Dec 7, 2016, 3:48:47 PM12/7/16
to Akka User List
Akka is not a plugin or extension to use on a text editor.
It's a toolkit for the scala language, bundled as a common library, that you can use to create distributed asynchronous systems.

It's not really clear what you're trying to do with Textmate.

Ivano