Re: [akka-user] Azure Developer ::REDMOND, WA

Konrad Malawski

May 30, 2015, 8:19:04 AM5/30/15
to Akka User List
Removed this spam message.
Sorry hakkers, it slipped through the cracks.

We do not accept job offers completely unrelated to akka on this board.

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 8:14 PM, rambabu dandugula <ram.code...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

We currently have an opportunity for a  Azure Developer  with a major company located in REDMOND,WA

Please review the job description below.  If you are qualified and interested in pursuing this opportunity, please send me an e-mail with your Updated Resume; if you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you.  In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP.

Title: Azure Developer

Location: REDMOND, WA

Employment Type: Contract

Duration: 2 Months Contract

Primary Skills/Must Have:

• Primary: Azure, PowerShell, MS-Build, ASP.NET, C# (App-Dev)
• Secondary: Good Communication Skills, Ability to interact and work with multiple

   project teams / leads
• Day to Day Tasks:
• Do regular Azure build creation, deployment across different environments - Dev/Test, Staging and   Production.
• Build different DevOps Tools to help production support. 3. Sustain engineering (Bug fixes, small feature development) in ASP.NET / C

Thanks & Regards,

Rambabu

IT Recruiter

CODEFORCE 360

ERP & IT Services / Consulting – Development – Staffing

11381 Southbridge Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30022

Work: (770) 410-7770

Gtalk: ram.code...@gmail.com

---

Cheers,