[akka-stream] set MDC per flow execution

Emanuele Blanco

Nov 26, 2015, 11:11:26 AM11/26/15
to Akka User List
Hi all,

we use a graph to process some events we receive from a reactive source. As part of the data contained in the events, there's a request ID that we want to put in the MDC for every step of the flow.

I had a look at http://doc.akka.io/docs/akka/snapshot/scala/logging.html but it's unclear to me whether (if possible at all) I can use this to preserve the MDC in all the steps for a single element inside the flow.

Are there any common patterns or parts of the documentation I'm missing?

Many thanks!
Emanuele