logback pattern ...

TS

May 22, 2015, 8:38:03 PM5/22/15
to akka...@googlegroups.com
Not really an akka question.. More of a logback question. Using logback 1.0.5

I have

 %highlight(%-5level) in my pattern for logback.

I am seeing the messages stay bold (highlighted) after any error.

Is there a way to 'unbold' it after an error for the other levels (TRACE,INFO, DEBUG, WARNING)

Thanks,

TS

Konrad Malawski

May 29, 2015, 11:58:54 AM5/29/15
to Akka User List
Hi there,
I have never used that feature in logback, but in general there should be a reset char sequence,
which resets the font style back to normal.

In general it's "[0m" however no idea how that relates to logback's pattern.

---

Cheers,
Konrad 'ktoso' Malawski