Could not access type LoggingAdapter in value akka.event

Ravikumar Maddi

Mar 24, 2017, 4:12:56 AM3/24/17
to Akka User List

I migrated from Scala 2.10.8 to 2.11.7 and Akka 2.1.2 to 2.3.14. I did lot of changes in *.sbt and source also. Now, I am getting some issue. I check online, but I did not get acutual cause. I think the spray version is not suite to Akka version. But which version of Spray I have to use for Akka 2.3.14, I did not get any information yet online and Akka documents also.

Please help me.

The Issue is:

[error] missing or invalid dependency detected while loading class file 'LoggingContext.class'.
[error] Could not access type LoggingAdapter in value akka.event,
[error] because it (or its dependencies) are missing. Check your build definition for
[error] missing or conflicting dependencies. (Re-run with `-Ylog-classpath` to see the problematic classpath.)
[error] A full rebuild may help if 'LoggingContext.class' was compiled against an incompatible version of akka.event.

My Project dependency is this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tp1ruackt9tued6/dependencyTree2.txt?dl=0

Akka Team

Apr 25, 2017, 7:29:46 AM4/25/17
to Akka User List
Akka 2.3 has recently been end-of-lifed, please upgrade to 2.5.0 or 2.4.17.
Spray has been end of lifed, superseded by Akka HTTP, so you should definitely think about migrating.

The problem you are seeing is probably spray or some other library depending on a newer Akka version than 2.3.14

--
Johan
Akka Team

---