Is it easy to use akka-http to build ...?

Thai

Dec 7, 2017, 10:15:34 PM12/7/17
to Akka User List
Hi All,

Is it easy to use akka-http to build a web app that can serve static files (only 1 html file but it has many <script> and <style> pointing to other static files on the server) and make a websocket connection to the browser? If yes, is there any example on the Internet which I can follow? By the way, I'm using the latest version of akka-http (10.0.11).

Regards.

Konrad “ktoso” Malawski

Dec 7, 2017, 10:17:03 PM12/7/17
to akka...@googlegroups.com, Thai
---

Thai

Dec 7, 2017, 10:52:16 PM12/7/17
to Akka User List
Thank you for your answer. I regconise you. You're in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uTvB5z_w-I

Thai

Dec 7, 2017, 10:58:21 PM12/7/17
to Akka User List
And how about the websocket?

Konrad Malawski

Dec 8, 2017, 3:51:31 AM12/8/17
to Akka User List, Thai
Please search the docs for “websocket” it’s well documented. Short reply since in meetings now ;-)

Glad you enjoyed the VJUG talk!

--
Konrad Malawski