Dynamically add routees to or remove routees from a custom Group Router using AddRoutee and RemoveRoutee

김태현

Oct 17, 2017, 9:16:38 AM10/17/17
to Akka User List
Hi,

I created a custom Group Router (see below), which routes messages based on the session established on any one of the Routees with fall-back to Round-Robin if there is no session matched.
I am going to allow creating and removing any number of remote Routees on demand using AddRoutee and RemoveRoutee messages. Would these messages work? If not, please let me know how to make this work.

final case class SessionGroup(routeePaths: immutable.Iterable[String]) extends Group { ... }

Thank you very much!

- Theyun

Patrik Nordwall

Oct 17, 2017, 10:46:39 AM10/17/17
to Akka User List
Wouldn’t it be easier to implement that as an ordinary Actor, instead of a router?

/Patrik
---