읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Rich Dougherty

읽지 않음,
2013. 2. 1. 오전 3:34:3113. 2. 1.
받는사람 akka...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I have a question about the documentation on the design of routers.

I think I understand paragraph 1, but I'm still trying to figure out what paragraphs 2 and 3 are saying. I feel like I'm lacking some context. The paragraphs reference a "part in the above paragraph" and an "issue", but I'm not sure what the issue actually is.

I think these paragraphs are just saying: "If a router creates routees, then the routees need a place to go, so they are created as children of the router." Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Rich

Roland Kuhn

읽지 않음,
2013. 2. 1. 오전 3:47:0313. 2. 1.
받는사람 akka...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rich,

No, that is the short summary. I agree that the wording may not be as clear as it could be (as has recently been pointed out by Heiko: https://www.assembla.com/spaces/ddEDvgVAKr3QrUeJe5aVNr/tickets/2982).

It would be great if you could just fix that all up in one go, while you’re at it.

Thanks,

Roland

Thanks!

Rich

---

Dr. Roland Kuhn
Akka Tech Lead
Typesafe – Empowering professional developers to build amazing apps.
twitter: @rolandkuhn

전체답장
작성자에게 답글
전달