Rejected to persist event type with sequence doAsyncWriteMessages

aje...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2016, 3:30:08 AM7/23/16
to Akka User List
Hey,

This is one function in AsyncWriteJournal, while creating my own Journal Plugin I am receiving the warning Rejected to persist event type [blah] with sequence number [1] etc.

How do I make the function return without producing this warning, Thanks

public Future<Iterable<Optional<Exception>>> doAsyncWriteMessages(Iterable<AtomicWrite> messages) {

final Iterable<AtomicWrite> r = messages;

ExecutionContext ec = context().system().dispatcher();

Future<Iterable<Optional<Exception>>>temp = future(new Callable<Iterable<Optional<Exception>>>() {

public Iterable<Optional<Exception>> call() throws Exception {

Iterable<Optional<Exception>> x;

ArrayList<Optional<Exception>> y = new ArrayList<Optional<Exception>>();

for(AtomicWrite entry : r){
.add(Optional.of(new Exception("123")));

}
= y;

return y;

}

},ec);

return temp;
}

Patrik Nordwall

Jul 23, 2016, 3:45:36 AM7/23/16
to akka...@googlegroups.com
Then you should not include exception in the result list. Read all of the documentation in https://github.com/akka/akka/blob/master/akka-persistence/src/main/java/akka/persistence/journal/japi/AsyncWritePlugin.java

/Patrik

---