OpenSensors: new website, widgets & APIs!

James Moulding

Oct 21, 2015, 12:54:59 PM10/21/15
to #AirQualityEgg
Hi!

Just to let you know that OpenSensors has released a swanky new site with new better APIs and documentation of APIs and data-feeds.

Our REST API endpoints have moved to https://api.opensensors.io and our real-time streaming firehose API has moved to https://realtime.opensensors.io, these updates can be accessed via javascript event source for real time too.

Open Data Projects: We have upgraded search for you to be able to find Open Data projects easier, such as other Air Quality Eggs, give it a try!

Real-time sensor data widgets on your website - we're working on new widgets to visualise your raw sensor data and present it in graphs for you to embed on your websites - who's interested?

We want to make this public real-time Open Data exchange the best it can be. We'd love your feedback on the updates and changes to the site :)

Enjoy the new site!

James
@jamo133