Anyone interested in buying a complete egg in Germany

Benjamin Lebsanft

Jan 9, 2015, 3:30:57 PM1/9/15
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

as my egg from the top kickstarter tier is collecting dust here, I'm thinking about selling it. Anyone in Germany interested in buying it? I'll have to resolder the fan, but that's all I've changed so if you're interested, drop me a line with price proposals.

Best regards
Benjamin

Benjamin Lebsanft

Jan 9, 2015, 3:43:08 PM1/9/15
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
Here's a pic of the eggs
IMG_20150109_213944.jpg

Pieter B

Jan 17, 2015, 3:43:19 AM1/17/15
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
Hi Benjamin,

I might be interested. I live in the Netherlands. Can you confirm that this includes the NO, Temp, CO and humidity sensors? Or did you buy other sensors as well? Do you also have the power adapters for the egg and the base station included?

Please let me know what you want for it (including shipping costs).

Pieter (PieterG _at_ gmail dot com).

Benjamin Lebsanft

Jan 20, 2015, 3:23:58 PM1/20/15
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pieter,

sorry for the late reply, Google didn't notify me about new posts here.

The egg has all the sensors from the top tier (NO, Temp, CO and humidity sensors, Dust, O3, VOC) although I think that either O3 or VOC have the wrong firmware and identify themselves as the other sensor so only one get's read out. This should be fixed easily i was told, didn't have the time to do it though.

Power adapters including the EU adapters are also included yep. Shipping costs to the Netherlands would be 16€. I paid a little more than 300€ so I guess 200+shipping should be fine. I registered the egg and don't know if i'll find the box with the serial number, but i will look for it tomorrow.

Benjamin Lebsanft

Jan 20, 2015, 3:55:39 PM1/20/15
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
It seems I got rid of the box but I'll ask the airqualityegg team to retrieve the serial number from my registration

Pieter B

Feb 2, 2015, 12:44:54 PM2/2/15
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
Hi Benjamin,

Sorry for the late reply. I did some more research in air quality monitoring. I want to use it for meausring air quality and it seems the AQE sensors are not calibrated (yet). I think I'll wait for the AirBeam or might buy CubeSensors for in-house air quality sensors.

Good luck selling or using your egg,

Pieter