Share your stories on our facebook group!

Xanthe Matychak

Feb 3, 2016, 6:36:18 AM2/3/16
to #AirQualityEgg
Hi. I recently joined the AQE team to find out more about our activists and the awesome work you all are doing in the field.

While this google group is great for technical questions, we think a facebook page might be better for sharing stories about community science and activism. Would you take a minute to join our facebook group? If you have stories to share about your field work, please share them there. Or if you'd rather email or talk on the phone, drop me a line! The dream is to collect a book's worth of stories and best practices so that we can all help each other turn the data we are collecting into knowledge into action!

Here's a link to our facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/AirQualityEgg/

And here is my email:

xanthe dot matychak at gmail dot com

I look forward to learning more about your work, Xanthe

Victor Aprea

Feb 3, 2016, 8:33:19 AM2/3/16
to #AirQualityEgg

Thanks Xanthe! I just want to endorse the authenticity (and sincerity) of this post.  We are eager to re-invigorate and re-connect with the community!

Cheers,

Vic