Time Zone

JennyLeez

Jan 23, 2015, 7:30:14 PM1/23/15
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

After reading through posts gone before I just want to say lack of access to my feeds is hindering. Not being able to correct or configure is frustrating.
Vic thank you for you help so far. I have emailed xively but have had no answer.
My 1 x spike still remains.

My next question is how do I alter my time zone please.
Right now my data is being reported in the middle of the night when in reality it is the middle of the day as we are 13 hours a head of London.

Again any help would be appreciated.

Cheers for now
Jenny

JennyLeez

Feb 8, 2015, 3:10:21 PM2/8/15
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Since posting here I have emailed xively a few times asking (very nicely) for help with my data spikes and the time zone.
At present my feeds are 13 hours out and hence my day high temps are showing in the middle of the night :(
I am extremely surprised time zones are not scripted in and made allowances for. Kinda basic and necessary parameters huh.

I have received no answer from xively whatsoever. I have even tried emailing logmein who owns xively. No answer.
Very poor support for our AQEs.

Anyways here is my page so far. I have scripted in the time zone difference for the graphs.

http://wairoa.net/weather/aqeDay.htm

Cheers
Jenny