Data Migration (v2 only)

vicatcu

Jan 5, 2016, 11:27:47 AM1/5/16
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
Happy New Year! Just a quick note to the Egg version 2 community. OpenSensors is currently undergoing a technology update to improve the performance of their database back-end. Part of that activity is a data migration from the old database to the new database, that is expected to take about two days to complete (they have a lot of data to migrate!). Our understanding is there should be no data loss, but in the transitional period, the Data Download tool we wrote will appear to yield no results for affected Eggs. If you continue to experience this problem on Friday 5 January 2016, please let us know and we'll help work with the good folks at OpenSensors to get to the bottom of it.