AQE shield on Arduino UNO

Ronald Van Assche

Jan 18, 2014, 1:50:54 PM1/18/14
to airqua...@googlegroups.com

Does any body have tested the Air Quality Egg shield (equivalent to the EGG : http://aqe.wickeddevice.com/ )
With the arduino Yun ?

It seems that the  AQE shield is not correctly powered with my 5v 500ma µ-usb power source connected to the Yun. The shield's power/info led flash once and no more. (tested N times of course).

What is the problem ? Does any body have tested this configuration ?

Victor Aprea

Jan 18, 2014, 2:00:09 PM1/18/14
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
Ronald,

Someone (maybe you?) recently posted almost the exact same answer on our forum here. In any case, perhaps my answer there is useful.

Cheers,
Vic

Victor Aprea // Wicked Device

Ronald Van Assche

Jan 18, 2014, 2:14:42 PM1/18/14
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
Yes it's me.
as I said in your support forum, what is SDA or SDL on the EGG shield ?

Thanks.
--
-----
mon blog => http://www.intox2007.info