list of sensor names, brands, and specs in the egg

瀏覽次數:93 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Gerald Nelson

未讀,
2014年8月21日 上午11:56:112014/8/21
收件者:airqua...@googlegroups.com
Can someone point me to a list of the sensor names, brands, and specifications used in the air quality egg? Or include it in a response to this email? I have the usual 4 sensors (temp, humidity, CO and NO2) plus ozone and dust. And I plan to add VOCs when the sensor is available again.
thanks!
Jerry

Mark Silverberg

未讀,
2014年8月21日 中午12:17:412014/8/21
收件者:airqua...@googlegroups.com
I¹m on the run but I think you¹ll find info at
http://airqualityegg.wikispaces.com/Hardware-Sensors .. Hopefully some
else will chime in too

--
Mark Silverberg, BBA, MS
CTO & Cofounder, Social Health Insights

http://twitter.com/skram
>--

Victor Aprea

未讀,
2014年8月21日 中午12:21:082014/8/21
收件者:airqua...@googlegroups.com
Jerry,

The current version of the Egg uses:

SGX Sensortech MiCS-4514 for NO2 and CO measurement
SGX Sensortech MiCS-2614 for O3 measurement
SGX Sensortech MiCS-5524 for VOC measurement
Shinyei PPD42NJ for particulate measurement
MaxDetect RHT03 for temperature and humidity

Kind Regards,
Vic

Victor Aprea // Wicked Device

回覆所有人