Issue with xively graph link

Gerald Nelson

Aug 27, 2014, 6:47:26 PM8/27/14
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
Recently I haven't been able to use the graph web page. My feed is 1525569983. The link xively.com/feeds/1525569983 bounces immediately to xively.com/logout. I seem to have the same problem with other feeds.

Is it just me?

Jerry

Mark Silverberg

Aug 27, 2014, 6:53:05 PM8/27/14
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
Jerry - I suggest clearing your browser¹s cookies/cache and trying again.
I am able to visit your and other egg pages just fine. I also tested using
http://browsershots.org/https://xively.com/feeds/1525569983 which shows
that it¹s working from many other computers too.

You and I have spoken over email privately about it but you can also go to
http://www.louisvilleairmap.com/egg/1525569983#9/39.3216/-108.7015 to see
your egg data for the past ~45 days. The only caveat is that we only pull
data from Xively (the source of truth for your egg¹s data) every hour.

Hope this helps,

Mark

--
Mark Silverberg, BBA, MS
CTO & Cofounder, Social Health Insights

http://twitter.com/skram

Gerald C. Nelson

Aug 27, 2014, 9:28:08 PM8/27/14
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
Clearing cookies did the trick!

Gerald C. Nelson

Professor Emeritus, UIUC

+1 217-390-7888 (cell)

+1 970-639-2079 (land line)

http://bit.ly/1arho7d

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "#AirQualityEgg" group.