Summary of Calibration procedures?

Kevin McCullen

Nov 25, 2013, 10:42:58 AM11/25/13
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
I have an AQE that has the calibration problem (i.e. the NO2 and CO measurements are out of range).

There was a lot of discussion of methods for fixing this issue, and that seems to have tailed off.

I've finally got the bandwidth to attack this with my AQE, but I don't see an obvious "best practices" list of the steps to take.

Can someone point me to the latest / best calibration instructions?

I apologize if it's obvious and I just missed it.

Thanks!

Alex Huth

Dec 4, 2013, 1:20:09 PM12/4/13
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure if any specific instruction/procedure for calibrating an individual egg has been developed, but if so I'd be interested to know as well.