Wikispace is no longer available

Cesar Garcia Saez

Dec 8, 2014, 3:28:53 PM12/8/14
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
As I was browsing the old wikispace I discovered contents are no longer available. Has anyone cared to make a full backup of the contents?

Wiki URL I'm talking about: http://airqualityegg.wikispaces.com/

Thanks in advance,
César

Victor Aprea

Dec 9, 2014, 12:55:42 PM12/9/14
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
César, Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Just wanted to let you know that I'm working on it.

Vic

Victor Aprea // Wicked Device

vicatcu

Dec 10, 2014, 5:27:19 PM12/10/14
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
OK, it's back up and running now! That was harder than it should have been...

Cheers,
Vic

Joseph Saavedra

Dec 10, 2014, 8:09:49 PM12/10/14
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
Indeed, César -- after a few attempts, wikispaces would not accept my Asst Prof credentials to qualify us for a free educational account.

WickedDevice has paid for 1 year of wikispaces for now, but we should plan on migrating all the content to another repo. Perhaps it should go to Wicked Device hosting? Or does anyone have a free wiki alternative?

Thanks --

Joe