AQE network survey

Ilze Black

Oct 22, 2015, 12:14:07 PM10/22/15
to #AirQualityEgg
Dear AQE network,

It has been three years since the first Air Quality Eggs were launched into the world. If you are the owner of an AQE you would most likely know its story, or maybe you just came across it as you were doing your own research into air quality. It might be that you have an AQE but it has never been used, or you have managed to build a local AQE network for a specific project or reason. Or may be you simply use it to monitor air quality in your own house. Who ever and where ever you are we would like to hear your story to map out another layer of the AQE network.

Please follow this link to complete a short survey:
https://aqe.typeform.com/to/txyYgY

(there are about 30 questions, and it should not take more than 5min of your time.)

Thank you for your time and contribution!

Ilze Black
---
I am a PhD researcher at QMUL and also a proud owner of an AQE. In my research I am looking at how communities engage with network technologies and more specifically how products such as AQE have fostered the interest in air quality, sensor devices and trans-global community networks in general. This survey will contribute to my research greatly. However, the survey findings will also be fed back into the network through its maintainers, thus helping to assess the present for a better understanding of the future aspirations and needs of the AQE network.

Xanthe Matychak

Apr 21, 2016, 8:03:44 AM4/21/16
to #AirQualityEgg
Hi ilze. Might we at Air Quality Egg see the results of your survey?

Xanthe