All Eggs Don't Show Up on airqualityegg.com Map

vicatcu

Feb 5, 2014, 3:22:55 PM2/5/14
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
I was digging into why the all the Eggs don't show up on the map at airqualityegg.com and I think I've gotten to the bottom of it. The code for the website is in this repository: https://github.com/xively/airqualityegg.com.

Basically I think the two places where the @feeds variable can be assigned in airqualityegg.rb only get the first 100 results from the Xively API. So those calls really need to be happening in some kind of loop. There's a very good chance someone who is reading this group is more skilled than me at using the Xively API and/or Ruby on Rails application programming, so I'm appealing to anyone out there who can help.

If you're willing to help, the best way to do it would be to fork the Xively repository, implement the iterative query, and submit a pull-request that Levent and the Xively team can review/merge/deploy. Any takers?

Regards,
Vic

Victor Aprea

Feb 5, 2014, 3:31:14 PM2/5/14
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
Also, this Xively documentation page seems like it contains all the necessary reference material:

Vic

Victor Aprea // Wicked Device