Air Quality Egg for Prix Ars Electronica / Digital Communities category?

Sett 16 ganger
Hopp til første uleste melding

Manuela Naveau

ulest,
1. feb. 2016, 14:20:3201.02.2016
til #AirQualityEgg
Dear all,

The Prix Ars Electronica 2016 - the world’s most time-honored media arts competition is now accepting submissions. Winners are awarded the coveted Golden Nica statuette, prize money ranging up to € 10,000 per category and an opportunity to showcase their talents at the famed Ars Electronica Festival in Linz.

During our research for interesting projects we found your website.

Your project http://airqualityegg.com/ would be a good candidate for the category “DIGITAL COMMUNITIES” and we would like to invite you to submit it to our competition.

Submission deadline: March 4, 2016
(completely online & no submission fee!)

Find more information about Prix Ars Electronica here: http://www.aec.at/prix/en
Here is the description about “DIGITAL COMMUNITIES” category.
http://www.aec.at/prix/en/kategorien/digital-communities/

(and a direct link to the online submission: http://prix.aec.at)

We are looking forward to your submission!
If you have any further questions or need support please don’t hesitate to contact us at anytime.

Best regards,
the team from Prix Ars Electronica / Digital Communities category

****************************
Manuela Naveau, Ph.D.
Leitung / Head of
Ars Electronica Export